ATCEN is organizing our largest ever SME Learning Conference 2018 themed “Accelerating Your Business Growth” and we have the honour of YB Dr. Ong Kian Ming, Deputy Minister of Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) as our Keynote Speaker who will be speaking on “Government Related Initiatives for the SME’s Growth in Malaysia”.
Date: 14th November 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Top Happiness Grand Ballroom, Mines 2, Seri Kembangan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND SME LEARNING CONFERENCE?
Entrepreneurs, SME Owners, CEOs, General Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Obtain critical information necessary to make decisions to grow your business to the next level.
- Achieve stability in an unpredictable business environment.
- Learn methods and avenues to secure business financing.
- Develop ways to improve customer experience to ensure customer loyalty.
- Implement learning and development tools to keep your workforce motivated and productive.
- Gain methods to enhance your competitiveness with digitalization.
HOW TO GET A COMPLIMENTARY SEAT WORTH RM 699?
Step 1: Visit https://smelearningconference2018.eventbrite.com
Step 2: Click on ‘TICKETS’ at the upper right corner.
Step 3: Enter the promotional code ” SMEMagazine_SMELC ” at the “Enter Promotional Code” space to register for the free seat.
Step 4: Fill in the participant’s name and details.
Step 5: Complete the registration and you will receive a confirmation email to the registered email address.
For more information, kindly contact Pohyi Choong / Ginny Seow at 03-7728 2623.