- This event has passed.
Home Delivery Asia
September 24, 2019 – September 25, 2019 SMT
On 24 & 25 September at Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore, Home Delivery Asia will open its doors to bring together the entire retail logistics ecosystem to innovate, transform and disrupt Asia’s retail logistics industry.
With over 1,500 retailers, logistics experts and innovators in attendance, the event is set to gather and transform the future of retail logistics in Asia.
Key industry leaders such as Vincent Phang, CEO of Postal Services & Singapore, Singapore Post Limited; Jieun Cheung, Director of Corporate Strategy at global retail leader Walmart; and Charles Brewer, CEO, Click & Connect and former DHL eCommerce CEO; among others will all be making appearances to provide their insight into the market sector.
In addition, over 130 expert speakers will share their insights across six theatres of content – Supply Chain, Warehousing, Digital Delivery, Last Mile, Sustainable Delivery, Warehousing, and XBorder.
Additional featured speakers at Home Delivery Asia 2019 include:
- Jannis Dargel, Director of Operations, Zalora
- Jason Lafolla, Head of Fulfilment Centre Technology & Innovation, Redmart
- Philipp Gockel, Global Senior Manager Customer Delivery Experience, Schneider Electric
- David Roussiere, Managing Director, Kuehne + Nagel
- Sam Too, General Manager, Qoo10
- Hardik Batra, Country Manager, Zomato Philippines
- Vjeran Ortynski, Chief Business Development Officer, CargoX.io
- Subha Dutta, Regional Head Logistics (APAC, Middle East & South Africa), Shell
- Erik Cheong, Co-founder, Park N Parcel
- Nicole Tretwer, Head of Logistics Services, APAC, Swarovski
- Reinhard Kroisenbrunner, Head of Marketplace Operations, Uber Eats
Alongside the conference sessions, Home Delivery Asia will also feature a showcase of the latest retail logistics and supply chain technologies by over 90 industry players and up-and-coming start-ups, including hands-on activities by MiRobotic, Telepod and Skytrek in the demo area. Exhibiting companies include Singapore Post, Detrack Systems, SATO, blu World, Janio Asia, SInch, Zyllem, Loginext, and more.