The 3rd Annual H.E.R Asia Summit 2019 is the most inclusive and diverse gathering of SME Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Investors.
For 2019, H.E.R is supported by the Singapore Tourism Board and other affiliate government boards to bring in over 350+ local & regional SMEs to the summit.
H.E.R serves as a massive networking conference, where C-Level Executives and local SME Business Owners can gather and make meaningful connections.
Attendees come from SMEs & MNCs alike, and part of the proceeds from the H.E.R® Platform will go to beneficiaries supporting the empowerment, education & support of marginalized women.
This conference is not restricted to ladies – men are welcome too!
What can you expect?
- Distinguished Keynotes
- Panel discussions
- Roundtable workshops
- Speed networking
1. Swati Pandey, CEO, Arboreal Innovations, India
2. Violet Lim, CEO, LunchActually Group, Singapore
3. Michelle Peh, Group GM & Chief Brand Officer, MindChamps, Singapore
4. Michelle Yong, Director, Aurum (Woh Hup Group), Singapore
5. Ng Aik-Phong, MD, Fave, Singapore
6. Grace Park, Co-Founder, DocDoc, Singapore
7. Alexander Pang, CEO, New Ubin Seafood Group, Singapore
8. Koh Seng Choon, Executive Director, Project Dignity, Singapore
9. Laura Bertotto, CEO, VMV Hypoallergenics, Philippines
10. Rehan Amarasuriya, Executive Director, BP deSilva Group, The 1872 Clipper Tea Co., Singapore
11. Atchara Poomee, Founder, PAC Corporation, Thailand
12. Imelda Harsono, Director, Samator Group, Indonesia
13. Claire Sancelot, Director, The Hive, Malaysia
14. Manisah Sapari, Business Advisor, SME Centre@SMCCI, Singapore
15. Peter Quek, General Manager, Oracle NetSuite, ASEAN
For more info, visit https://herentrepreneur.com/h-e-r-asia-summit-2019/.