- This event has passed.
Digitizing SMEs in Turbulent Times
September 3, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm SMT
Digitization and automation are known answers to the future sustainability of SMEs. But while the answer is out there; the challenge is still in getting it done. The pandemic has exposed the dire straits that many SMEs in Malaysia are in. The fact is many are not at all prepared for the future of business. As a result, SMEs as a whole face many challenges including:
- Over reliance on “cheap’ foreign labor while processes are still manual and archaic.
- Unable to operate in a remote work environment because the organization is not digitized enough to do that.
- While online marketing is the answer to offset the loss of face-to-face business, many SMEs are still far behind. In some cases, digitization is seen to be just doing Facebook marketing and nothing more than that.
- Why digitization is critical for SME’s survival.
- Misinformation on digitization issues.
- Strategies to implement affordable digitization in SMEs.
- which areas of digitization which will give better ROI