SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 22 October 2020 – EdgeProp Singapore, the fastest-growing property portal in the republic, will present its 4th EdgeProp Excellence Awards on Oct 29, 2020. The annual awards honour the leading performers and outstanding developments in the local property community. It recognises the relentless commitment from property developers to ensure continuous innovation, best-in-class design and the highest level of integrity.
Despite the unprecedented Covid-19 business environment, the awards saw the highest number of entries this year. Over 70 submissions in the six award categories — Landscape, Design, Innovation, Sustainability, Marketing and Showflat — were evaluated by our panel of esteemed judges from various fields of expertise within the industry. They are:
- Khew Sin Khoon, Group CEO of CPG Corporation on Innovation Excellence
- Ong Choon Fah, CEO of Edmund Tie & Co. on Marketing Excellence
- Yvonne Tan, Director of DP Green on Landscape Excellence
- Angela Lim, Co-Founder of SuMisura on Showflat Excellence
- Colin Seah, Founder & Director of Ministry of Design on Design Excellence
- Dr Lee Nai Jia, Deputy Director, Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies, NUS on Sustainability Excellence
- Bernard Tong, CEO, EdgeProp Singapore
The aggregated scores of all nominees were carefully reviewed by KPMG Singapore, the Official Knowledge partner, before the winners were announced.
The judging committee will recognise a total of 13 winners this year. The results will be announced live on the EdgeProp Excellence Awards 2020 Virtual Ceremony on Oct 29, SGT 2pm, hosted by Mediacorp CLASS 95 DJ, Jean Danker. Register now for the virtual seat at awards.edgeprop.sg/register. Watch the teaser here.
About EdgeProp Singapore
EdgeProp Singapore offers personalised news and tools to homebuyers and investors. EdgeProp Singapore is also the property section of The Edge Singapore, a business and investment weekly publication established in Nov 2001.